For Sale: 1978 Buick Skylark 2dr Coupe - $3,400 - Columbiaville, MI - Not Mine

For Sale: 1978 Buick Skylark 2dr Coupe - $3,400 - Columbiaville, MI

1978 Buick Skylark for sale by owner - Columbiaville, MI - craigslist
Seller's Description:

1978 Buick Skylark, PS, PB, 3 speed auto, 3.8 Liter Buick V-6, Newer tires, newer brakes, new steel brake lines, Rebuilt carb, new cap, rotor, plugs and wires. I put the last 4,000 miles on it. Dependable. Extras. I'm only selling because I bought a newer Camaro. No room for 2 cars in storage. $3400.00 OBO Call or text only. I'm not on Facebook much.
Copy and paste in your email: ddc537c4635538419bec1a56cf919c46@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1978 Buick Skylark 2dr Coupe.

'78 Buick Skylark mi a.jpg

'78 Buick Skylark mi b.jpg

'78 Buick Skylark mi c.jpg

'78 Buick Skylark mi d.jpg

'78 Buick Skylark mi e.jpg

'78 Buick Skylark mi f.jpg

'78 Buick Skylark mi g.jpg

'78 Buick Skylark mi h.jpg

• Like 1

Buick Nova.  I remember those plaid interiors (unfortunately)!  Given the generally poor quality materials used at the time, this interior looks really good for a 73K mile car.  Easy car to own and maintain and a good way to get into the hobby.

• Like 4

Looks like it had a pop-up sunroof installed, probably when it was close to new. Wondering if that vinyl half-roof was installed at the same time? It was the 70s after all!

Of all things I'm digging those floor mats!☺️

Plaid seats- my parents traded in their unloved 74 Impala on a 76 Cutlass S sedan. It had "Osborne" pattern cloth plaid seats, which I thought were a little out of their conservative taste.

I mentioned them and Mama said "you don't like my plaid seats? Then you don't have to drive my new Oldsmobile!"

Mama, your plaid seats are very nice! Turned out as a 1940s teenager she had a couple of plaid skirts, and the "Osborne" plaid reminded her of them.

• Like 4

On 11/29/2023 at 11:03 AM, rocketraider said:

Plaid seats- my parents traded in their unloved 74 Impala on a 76 Cutlass S sedan. It had "Osborne" pattern cloth plaid seats, which I thought were a little out of their conservative taste.

My '78 Mercury Zephyr had plaid seats, too. Must've been a thing back then. Maybe car makers of the '70's were trying to get in on the Herb Tarlek craze. 😄

TSDNEWK_FE001-H-2021.webp

• Haha 3